Rapala Hook Sharpener - 2 Sided
Accepted Payment Methods:
Round coarse file restores large and badly damaged hooks while the flat fine side hones hooks and knives to the razor-sharp edge required for a lot of toothy gamefish. The V-groove ensures straight and accurate honing. Coated sides are perfect for sharpening smaller hooks.
•Round Side For Coarse
•Flat Side For Fine
•Hones Hooks Super Sharp
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
There is a place in Finland where the waters of the Lake Pielinen swiftly flow over and around a field of boulders. It's called the Kalkkinen Rapids. The water is pure and the blue Scandinavian sky is fresh, perfumed by the scent of pine trees. Time seems to stand still here.
For centuries, the Finnish people came to these waters. To drink. To bathe. To fish. Even today, these waters are a source of life.
Every time you tie on a Rapala lure, or fillet a fish with a Rapala fillet knife, the Rapala story comes alive. And it's here, at these rapids that Lauri Rapala, the man who invented the Rapala lure in 1936, decided to continue the journey that would turn a family handicraft into one of the world's most memorable fishing lures of all time. From this point forward, fishing would never be the same. Rapala lures are now sold in 140 countries and are responsible for more world record fish than any other lure.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper