Peterson Books Those Darn Squirrels & The Cat Next Door
Accepted Payment Methods:
All winter long, those darn squirrels annoyed grumpy old Man Fookwire with their antics. But now that it's spring and his beloved birds are back, nothing can spoil his good mood - until a cat named Muffins arrives next door. Muffins terrifies the birds and interrupts Fookwire's painting. He even gives the squirrels wet willies! How can this bully be stopped? Someone had better come up with a plan. It's brains versus brawn in this hilarious picture book, and the results surprise everyone. Except, perhaps, those darn squirrels.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper