Bobbo Cat Orange Striped Leaping Birdhouse
Bobbo's handed crafted Albesia wood birdhouses are a safe environment for our feather friends. All paints and finishes are non-toxic and the houses come with clean outs.
I absolutely love this birdhouse. Which is why I am buying my THIRD one. BUT, the reason I am buying my third one, is that the paint job just doesn't last--and after all that is what is so appealing about this design.. I live in North Carolina, just so you know I am not in some horribly cold or hot climate.The first one I bought lasted barely two seasons and just turned gray and all the paint peeled off. With the second one (bought May 2014) I bought some spray clear lacquer coating and gave it two coats... it is now gray and the paint is peeling off. I am going to try to give my third one a few coats of clear polyurethane, the kind used on hardwood floors. and will see if that helps.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper