Hiatt Manufacturing Bird Feeder Station 4 Hook Design
Accepted Payment Methods:
This decorate bird feeder four-prong station is the ultimate solution for a yard that isn't big enough for multiple feeder sites, or for the enthusiast who wants a concentrated area for bird watching and feeder placement. Portable and easy to assemble, the Belle Fleur Black Bird 4-Hook Feeding Station stands 75" above the ground and features a spaded heavy-duty 12" ground stake for stability. The feeder hooks can be adjusted to your preferred height, and is built to accommodate many different feeder configurations.
The 4 hook bird feeder station is attractive and sturdy. It was easy to assemble and the squirrels are not able to get to the bird feed.
This is an awesome pole! It's easy to assemble! I have 2. You can put several different feeders on it. Very durable!
The inserted the pole into the ground as directed but it leans which, to me, is an eye sore. Also, the pole is not tall enough for my liking.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper