56 Serving Breakfast and Entree Grab and Go Ready Made Food Kits
Our ready-made meals are packed in airtight, nitrogen-packed Mylar pouches, and then encased in easy to carry, durable plastic containers. Our unique packaging process removes the majority of the residual oxygen through a nitrogen flushing practice. Wise Company Grab and Go Food Kits carry a shelf life of up to 25 years, with absolutely no rotation needed.
2 servings per day for 1 adults for 4 weeks or 4 adults for 1 week.
• Savory Stroganoff (4)
• Cheesy Mac (4)
• Pasta Alfredo (4)
• Creamy Pasta and Veg. (4)
• Teriyaki and Rice (4)
• Cheesy Lasagna (4)
• Hearty Tortilla Soup (4)
• Apple Cinnamon Cereal (8)
• Brown Sugar and Maple Cereal (12)
• Crunch Granola (8)
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
At Wise Company, we are dedicated to providing outdoor enthusiasts with ready-made, freeze-dry and dehydrated meals that are delicious, nutritious, and lightweight. Wise Company outdoor meals are packaged in durable, extra strength Mylar foil pouches that ensure freshness for up to seven years. Our outdoor meals are prepared in minutes by just adding water, making them perfect for backpacking, camping, hunting, fishing, boating, RV traveling, 72 hour emergency kits and for everyday use.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper