Antler's Unlimited Antler Chews Dog Treats - 6 lb. Bag
Antler's Unlimited Antler Chews for Dogs are made from a natural material that is rich in minerals, does not splinter and comes from a completely renewable source: Deer Antlers! Wild deer shed their antlers once a year as part of a natural process, after which the deer re-grow another set. The shed antlers are gathered and transported to the manufacturing facility where they are cut and cleaned. Antlers hold up substantially longer than most traditional chews made from plastic, bone, or compacted starch. A minerals analysis of Antlerz show high concentrations of calcium and phosphorus, with trace amounts iron, zinc, and sodium. Unlike processed livestock bones Antlers dont chip or splinter when they are being used by even the most aggressive chewing dogs. A dog's chewing action grinds Antlers down slowly. Antlers are a 100% natural, mineral rich dog chew that contains no plastics, no petrochemicals, no empty starches or artificial flavors. Antlers are not a by-product generated by a meat processing facility or slaughter house. Size refers to girth, not length. Antlerz are approximately 4 inches long. Small are slender, large are thicker. Made in the USA.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper