Bird Benebac Carded 15gm
Bird Bene-Bac is a concentrated live culture of seven common bacteria found in the intestinal tracts of birds and reptiles. Bird Bene-Bac gel guarantees 10 million colony forming units (CFU) per gram of viable lactic acid producing bacteria. Bird Bene-Bac provides help for birds and reptiles under adverse conditions such as showing, weaning, worming, surgery, traveling, boarding, breeding, antibiotic therapy or simple intestinal stress. Recommended as part of the management program for birds when hand feeding or weaning from hand feeding. Use with growing and mature birds or reptiles when they are subject to changing nutritional or environmental conditions or after antibiotic therapy. Bird Bene-Bac Gel is available in a 15 gm dial-a-dose syringe on a peggable blister card.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper