W560 Cat Flea Comb Extended Handle
This comb is ideal to use after flea powders and shampoos. It helps detect fleas and their eggs at early stages and effectively removes them. The extended handle flea comb also helps to remove nits and other debris from your pet. Before using this comb, groom your pet with a Safari comb to remove any knots or tangles which may damage the teeth of the comb. While combing, pay particular attention to areas around the ears, nape of neck, and base of tail. Between strokes, dip the comb into a cup of mild detergent to cleanse the tool. This comb may be used with all types of breeds to help maintain a healthy coat.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper