Adventure Medical Expedition
ExpeditionGroup Size: 1 - 15Trip Duration: 1 - 30This kit has been relied upon by some of the most notable expeditions in the World, including the Mallory/Irvine Research Expedition and Ed Viesturs's recent successful summit of Annapurna.This kit includes the essentials for an adventure travel guide or mountaineer including: oral rehydration salts, diarrhea medication, water disinfection tablets, SAM splint, and enough components to care for a large group for an extended period of time.FEATURES
• Wound irrigation system to clean and close wounds
• SAM Splint for fractures and sprains
• Laerdal CPR Pocket Mask for CPR or administering oxygen
• Trauma supplies
• Water resistant zipper
• Weight: 4 lbs 15 oz
• Size: 16" x 10" x 8" IDEAL USES * Adventure Travel Guides * Base Camp in Remote Area * Extended Stays In Third World Countries * Large Group Rafting Expeditions * Mountaineering Expeditions * Trekking in Third World CountriesSUPPLY LISTBandage Materials20 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"10 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle2 Bandage, Conforming Gauze, Sterile, 3"8 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./28 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./24 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"2 Eye Pad, SterileBleeding3 Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe (Intl)1 Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"1 Trauma Pad, 8" x 10"Blister / Burn1 Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 1 oz2 GlacierGel (Large Oval)1 Molefoam, 5" x 6"22 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & ShapedCPR1 CPR Face Shield, LaerdalDental1 Temporary Cavity Filling MixtureDuct Tape1 Duct Tape, 2" x 5 YardsFracture / Sprain1 Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 2"1 Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 3"2 Bandage, Triangular1 SAM® Splint, 4" x 36"Instrument1 EMT Shears, 4"1 Pencil3 Safety Pins1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps1 thermometer, DigitalMedical Information1 Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine1 Patient Assessment FormMedication20 Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./24 After Bite Wipe1 Antacid, Pkg./1210 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)5 Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./214 Cold Medicine, Medicidin-D, Pkg./26 Cortisone Cream 1%, 1/32 oz (.9 g)8 Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./11 Glutose Paste (Glucose 15 g)20 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./21 Nasal Decongestant Spray, 1/2 fl oz6 Oral Rehydration SaltsOther3 Plastic Vial, Flip-top, Large4 Plastic Vial, Flip-top, Small1 Water Disinfection Tablets (Bottle/50)Survival Tools1 Emergency Reflective Blanket, 60" x 96"1 Matches, WaterproofSuture / Syringe1 Scalpel, Sterile, Disposable, #11 BladeWound Care10 After Cuts & Scrapes Anethestic/Antiseptic Wipe2 Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./23 Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz1 Scrub Brush, Sterile1 Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip2 Tape, 1" x 10 Yards3 Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive10 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use2 Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessaryPlease note: Some medications may not be available in products sold Doutside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper