Adventure Medical Marine 2000
Marine 2000Group Size: Small to Medium CrewTrip Duration: 24 Hrs From Medical CareDescriptionThe Marine 2000 contains many of the same medical instruments and supplies as the Marine 3000 although in smaller quantities.
• Includes dental repair items, suture/syringe supplies, and Foley catheter
• Crew member kit contains the most commonly used items
• Injury specific modules feature clear vinyl windows to easily find items
• 500 denier nylon, foam padded case protects items and floats. Water-resistant zipper seals moisture out
• Reflective striping aids in finding this kit in low light conditions
• Marine Rescue Personnel
• Offshore Commercial Vessels
• Offshore Recreational Vessels
• Private Yachts and Cruising Vessels
• Sailing Boats
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper