Tall Mesh Elevated Dog Bowl - Large
• Size: 11.5"W x 15" H
• 3 Quart Capacity
• Includes durable extra tall wrought iron stand
• Sturdy Construction
• Mesh design
• Stainless steel bowl
• Rounded sides keep food and water centered
• Large bowl opening enable easy refilling
• Detachable bowls for easy cleaning
• No sharp edges
If you have a tall dog, you need a tall feeder. This dog bowl eliminates the need for dogs to crouch down each time they reach for their food.
Proper alignment of your dog's feeder with his height ensures that your dog eats at a more natural level. This minimizes unhealthy strain on his body and aids digestion. Ideal for larger breeds or senior dogs with medical conditions like arthritis. One of our most popular raised dog bowls, the Tall Mesh Elevated Dog Bowl features an elegant cross pattern, with non-skid plastic tips on legs.
My great dane doesn't knock this stand over them at easy.
I have tall dogs and wanted a raised water station. The construction of this stand is excellent and very sturdy. While the bowl was a bit too small for 2 big dogs for an entire day, the easy fix was a $6 galvanized bucket from a farm supply store. The bowl that comes with this stand is a nice one with a rubber contact ring under the seating lip. If you only have one big dog, this should be fine for you. This is a NICE item and I found it here for the very best price.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper