Small Wrought Iron Select Bird Cage - Garnet Red
• Cage Dimensions: 18" L x 18" W x 31.5" H
• Overall Height with stand: 57"
• 3/4" Wire Spacing
• 9 & 12 Gauge Wire
• Wrought iron construction with powder coated finish
• Lead and zinc free cages are non-toxic and bird safe Cage top playpen
Rounded corner seed guards to help contain messes The Select Cage Series Play Top Bird Cage features a cage top playpen which provides your bird hours of enjoyment and exercise. This cage is designed for cockatiels to parrots and is built in the U.S.A.
The Select Series cages offer quality craftsmanship at an excellent value! This bird cage features a top-opening playpen Heavy-duty push button door lock is more difficult (if not impossible) for a bird to open vs. a simple latch.
All Select Cages includes 2 solid wood perches, 4 stainless steel cups, pull out grille and rolling caster stand. The three metallic finishes - Jade Green, Garnet Red and Cobalt Blue - have a double ladder playtop and solid cup doors. Additional Features:
• Heavy-duty push button door lock is more difficult (if not impossible) for a bird to open vs. a simple latch. The button cannot be reached from inside the cage so the bird has no chance of opening the door and flying out.
• Windbell lock at the top of the cage is an additional safety feature.
• The door cannot be opened without flipping the windbell lock up and out of the way of the door.
• Even if the pet owner forgets to slide the latch of the push button lock over to re-lock it, the bird still cannot get out of the cage because it is impossible for the bird to flip up the windbell lock while pushing the front door open and climbing out of the cage.
• The push button lock and windbell lock make this cage 99.9% escape proof
• 4 Stainless steel cups
• 2 Wood perches
• Slide out bottom grille
• Top and bottom pull out drawer for easy cleaning
• Grille clip is another safety feature - it latches up and over the handle on the pull out bottom grille to lock it in place. This prevents larger and more aggressive birds from kicking out or pushing out the grille and possibly trying to escape through the opening.
• Cage stand base features heavy-duty, long lasting rubber easy rolling casters
• Rubber caster will not break like a plastic wheel
• Does not leave marks on tile or wood floors
• Rolls smoothly over carpet
• Built in the U.S.A.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper