Birdfeeder/Birdhouse Cleaner, 16 oz.
Ensures a healthy bird and brood habitat. Cleans away parasites, bird droppings, and organic contamination. Effective on all birdhouses and feeders. Non-Toxic all natural Enzymes. Birdhouses are a major breeding ground for deadly parasites. Fleas, mites and spiders attack baby birds, robbing their bodies of vital nutrients and in some cases killing the very young. Adult birds are also held captive to these deadly parasites. Birdhouse and feeder Cleaner was developed to clear bird houses and bird feeders of all parasites, ultimately providing a clean and natural habitat for birds and their young.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper