Byer of Maine Clipper Natural Chickadee House
The NEW Natural Chickadee Bird Home from Byer is part of our beautifully crafted Mango Tree Collection. The exterior of the home is left in it's natural shape and glazed with a high-quality polyurethane to further enhance the beauty of the woods natural grains.
The roof of the Natural is removable for seasonal cleaning; and the hole sizes for the Chickadee is 1 1/8". The home also features drainage holes in the bottom, to keep the nest dry.
Byer Birding products are "Always Good For The Birds."
• 9" x 9" x 10"
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Located in Orono, Maine, Byer has been supplying comfortable camping furniture for over a century. Our products have provided generations of families with comfortable casual seating and sleeping pieces of enduring value. Byer products have earned their reputation for quality and durability responding to the demanding needs of woods guides, lumberjacks, game wardens, hikers, campers and outdoor enthusiasts. Our selection of cots, camping chairs and tables, birding products, hammocks and hanging chairs will enhance your outdoor experience.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper