Wise Foods Wise Deluxe Survival Kit
Deluxe Survival product and food kit with supplies for 1 person for 2 weeks or 2 people for 1 week packed in a rolling duffel. Tissues (6 pkgs), 4-in-1 dynamo flashlight, playing cards, waterproof matches, waste bags (2), 50 ft. nylon rope, note pad & pencil, mylar sleeping bags (2), work gloves, 36 piece bandage kit, water filtration bottle, stove w/16 fuel tablets, fork, knife and spoon, sierra cup, water purification tablets (20), duffle bag on wheels, water 8.5 oz (9), Swiss army knife, multi-function shovel, 5-in-1 survival whistle, emergency ponchos (2), hygiene kits (2), dust masks (2), hand warmers (2), tube tent, 1st aid kit, 12 hr bright stick, 30 hr emergency candle. Stroganoff, chili macaroni, creamy a la king and rice, pasta alfredo, creamy pasta and veg rotini, teriyaki and rice, creamy tomato basil soup, hearty tortilla soup, apple cinnamon cereal, brown sugar and maple cereal and crunchy granola.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper