BroilKing Professional Warming Tray - Black
Accepted Payment Methods:
• High-tech 20-1/2"x14" warming surface
• Variable heat control - 155 to 200 degrees F
• Black porcelain on steel with black handles
• Stylish rounded cool-touch handles
• 120 Volts / 300 Watts / 2.5 amps
• UL Safety & Sanitary, C-UL
• Two year warranty
• Safety signal light
• Patent pending
• 4 non-skid feet
We used this for a Christmas buffet and it worked perfectly and best of all there was no cord to mess with.
It is FANTASTIC! The food at my Christmas party was kept at a perfect temperature for serving. Also the warming trays are quite nicely designed and look very good. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to entertain and have their food kept at the right temperature.
It is a wonderful, fine item, doing just what I wanted. Thanks!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
BroilKing Appliances: Proud to be an American Manufacturer!
BroilKing Corporation began operations in 1964 in Bronx, New York. The company manufactured small electric broilers and cooker fryers under the brand name ÂCrownÂ. Initially, the corporate name was Hudson Appliance Corporation. The corporation then purchased Standard Hygrade Company, which produced tabletop hot plates and buffet ranges. The corporate name was then changed to Hudson Standard Corporation.
The next acquisition was a 40 year old product line of ÂBroilKingÂ broilers and rotisseries, manufactured by International Appliance Corporation in New York. With the consolidation of this new company, the consumer brand name was changed to BroilKing on the entire product line. With these new acquisitions, a larger manufacturing facility was acquired in Newark, New Jersey, USA.
In February 1999, Cadco, Ltd., a Connecticut corporation, acquired the assets of Hudson Standard Corporation. The corporate name was then changed to BroilKing Corp. The product line today includes an assortment of Buffet Ranges, Convection Ovens, Griddles, Warming Trays, Waffle Makers and more. Most of our items are manufactured in our factory in Winsted, in the Northwest corner of Connecticut. The items we manufacture here have a flag icon after the Model Number on the product page. A few high quality, professional-grade items are imported from Europe. A new line of professional appliances was introduced in 1999 for the more demanding cooks, and is now available under the brand BroilKing Professional.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper