Nostalgia Electrics Old Fashioned Kettle Corn Popper - Red- KPM-508
Traditional hot oil popcorn popper with suspended kettle design. Modeled after the antique popcorn carts of the early 1900s.
• Just add popcorn, turn on machine and sit back and watch the action.
• Slide out popcorn drawer for easy serving.
• Black nostalgia look with gold lettering and detail.
• Easy to use. Fun to watch. Automatic action.
• Holds 2-ounces of kernels up to 1 gallon popped corn
• Red exterior.
•One year warranty
•17"H x 8.5W x 10.25D
The popcorn maker makes great popcorn!
This little machine does make great tasting 'movie theater' popcorn!
For the price, it is an outstanding bargain. Wonderful item for young kids to enjoy at a party!
The pop corn popper pops great. It would be nice if a scoop was included to get the popcorn out.The popcorn tastes great. It has good mechanical quality and I love the way it looks, especially lit up.
It works just fine!
I purchased this item as a gift for my husband and he was extremely thrilled. It makes popcorn just like he likes. I did think it would be a little bigger but it works great and I am very satisfied with my purchase.
Very good product. High Quality
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper
ETA is 1-23-09