C & S Products Hot Pepper Nuggets
Let C&S Hot Pepper Nuggets introduce you to a whole new way of feeding your wild birds. The C&S "Nuggets" are soft bits of suet, a high-energy formulation of animal fat that is traditionally used to attract birds that do not normally come to feeders. Suet is a great alternative to seed feeding and may be used to attract a wide variety of birds or a select few. Unlike traditional suet, which is produced as a cake, Nuggets can be readily used in traditional feeders when mixed with seed. This no-waste feeding system offers a tasty alternative for birds that eat insects, suet, or fruits.
Birds that enjoy this suet:
•bluebirds, chickadees, crows, flickers, grackles, jays, kinglets, mockingbirds, nuthatches, orioles, starlings, tanagers, titmice, towhees, warblers, woodpeckers, and wrens
Ingredients: rendered beef suet, roasted peanuts, red chili peppers, corn, and oats
Guaranteed Analysis: minimum crude protein 12%, minimum crude fat 20%, maximum crude fiber 4%
Weight: 27 oz.
Dimensions: 10"H x 8.5"W x 2.5"D
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper