Hiatt Manufacturing Squirrel Proof Double Suet Feeder
Accepted Payment Methods:
The squirrel proof Double suet feeder deters gray squirrels and large birds from reaching suet cakes. Feeder attracts clinging birds such as Woodpeckers, Nuthatches and more. Durable metal construction has a weather-resistant finish.
It has reduced the number of suet cakes that we have to buy. It didn't take long for the birds to learn how to get inside the cage to eat the suet. The woodpecker and still get to the suet.
This is the best bird feeder I ever had. I buy more expensive seed for the beautiful song birds I get & decided to spend the extra money when the starlings were eating everything! Now I have my song birds again. Also not wasting my money.
Wonderful for the Downey Woodpeckers which visit it frequently. Unfortunately, the Grackles are now devouring the suet cakes and chasing away the other birds. I would recommend a change in manufacturing by increasing the caged portion width by 2 or 3 inches. The Grackles are an absolute nuisance!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper