Home Bazaar The Queen's Hamlet Series Guest Cottage
This timbered and stucco cottage is a gem. It is quaint and warm and has a peaceful composition. It is like a sweet melody that's rustic and calm - with a welcoming lamp and field-stone chimney. A removable back wall, drainage, ventilation, unpainted interior and 1 1/4 " entry hole will invite nesting birds in and keep larger ones out.
•Item Dimensions: 7 1/8"W x 6 1/8"D x 9 3/4" H.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Avian Housing reaches new heights with our distinctive line of architectural birdhouses, bird feeders, and related garden accessories. Take a bird's eye view of our Victorian designs enhanced by authentic scrollwork and turn-of-the-century, cottage inspired embellishments. All of our birding products are designed for outdoor use in the garden or can be enjoyed in the home as a decorative accessory. Our birdhouses, birdfeeders, garden pedestals, and garden outdoor furniture will transform your backyard into a haven for nesting for many years to come.
A Victorian Cottage birdhouse with miniature birdhouses in front, a Farmhouse birdhouse with an adorable potted plant on the front porch and the White House recreated as functional birdhouses with exacting detail are just a few of the spectacular garden decorations to be found at Home Bazaar.
A solid wood, outdoor furniture group featuring a cottage bench, cottage chair, butterfly "Settee" bench, cottage tables and a signature mailbox frame comprise our "Scrollwork Garden Collection".
Each of our larger bird houses and bird feeders can be complimented with a dramatic pedestal that will perfectly match and support the home. The Cape Cod Cottage and Honeymoon Cottage are equipped with a decorative bracket for easy mounting.
Wrens, Chickadees, Finches, Nuthatches and Titmice will all be thrilled to find these bird dwellings equipped with removable back walls, unpainted natural interiors and non-toxic outdoor grade paint. Topping off our pieces is a western red cedar shingled roof that will patina to a silvery gray color with sun-bleaching.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper