Vari-Crafts Birch Log Thistle Bird Feeder
Accepted Payment Methods:
Metal roof and base, durable Lexan seed ports, 1/4" thick heavy PVC tube construction. New "Birch Bark" look blends with the outdoors.
•Capacity: 2 pounds
•Dimensions: 6" x 6" x 18" tube
I am so happy I purchased this feeder. We have bears that come and invade our feeders and this one is bear proof. It is basically indestructible.The construction of this feeder is high quality. I definitely recommend this feeder. Squirrels can hang down and get seed from it but they don't stay long... to much work for them I suppose.
Having purchased this to replace one from 1998, I find the new model improved with the extra capacity as well as the metal roof to replace the wooden roof. Also the Birch tree look adds to its appearance. Its still not squirrel proof as they hang done and work the window's! but only for a minute or two.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper