Pelican Products Big D Rechargeable 3850 NiMH, Yellow
Accepted Payment Methods:
• Batteries Included: Yes
• Bulb: Xenon
• Burn Time: 1.50 Hours Primary, 2.50 Hours Back-Up
• Carry System: Handle
• Finish: Yellow
• Material: ABS
• Output (lumens): 600
• Overall Length (inches): 9.50
• Power Source: D, x 6
• Special Features: Emergency Back-Up Lamp
• Submersible: No
• Switch: Push Button On/Off Switch
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Dave Parker, Founder and President of PelicanÂ Products, has been an avid Scuba diver since age 11 and has dived some of the most exotic spots in the world. Several times during his years of diving, Dave discovered that something he needed to make a dive complete, was simply not available. It dawned on him that"...if I need something like this, I'll bet all the other divers do too!" It was from this thought that in 1976 PelicanÂ Products became a reality and PelicanÂs first product and patent, the Pelican Float, was that concept.
After a normal days work at his advertising and industrial design business, Dave and his wife, co-founder Arline, an airline stewardess for TWA, would spend evenings in their garage building floats.
Dave built all of his own equipment and handled the assembly end of the business. Arline boxed, billed and mailed everything out between her regularly scheduled flights to New York and back. Their homemade float was sold through mail order ads placed in scuba diving magazines.
Dave decided that if his company were going to prosper, he needed to get some help. That help came to him in the form of Jerry Linehan. A business school graduate from the University of Southern California, and long time friend of Dave's, Jerry came along four months later to shore up the financial end of the business. From its inception as a small garage operation, Pelican has blossomed into an international marketing and manufacturing firm.
Yes, PelicanÂ Products has changed a great deal over the past several years. It is safe to say that it will continue to change in the upcoming years as well. However, there is one thing that will not change, that you can continue to count on, and that is Pelican's Commitment to Excellence!
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper