Nostalgia Electrics Coca-Cola Series CCP399COKE 48" Old Fashioned Movie Time Popcorn Cart
The Nostalgia Electrics CCP399COKE Coca-Cola Series 48" Old Fashioned Movie Time Popcorn Cart will be the hit of every party as it pops up to ten cups of hot, fresh kettle cooked popcorn per batch. Designed for home use, the popcorn cart provides a vintage look and feel reminiscent of silent movie houses and carnivals of the early 1900s. The cart features a stainless steel kettle with a built-in stirring system. There is a compartment in the base of the unit to store supplies, making it easy to keep the cart well stocked and organized. With an easy-to-clean design, the cart's accessible height makes serving a snap.
• 2.5-ounce stainless steel kettle with built-in stirring system
• Durable, enameled steel construction
• Storage compartment to keep supplies within easy reach and organized
• Handy and convenient utility shelf for popcorn preparation
• Tempered glass windows
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper