Birds Choice Double Cake Upside-Down Suet Feeder
Accepted Payment Methods:
Recycled double cake upside down suet feeder. 5/8" poly lumber made from recycled plastic and milk jugs. Lifetime guarantee to never crack, split or fade. Taupe base with green roof.
This suet feeder has a vinyl-coated grid that the birds cling to, to feed from 4 suet cakes. Watch the woodpeckers cling upside down to eat the suet. Other pesty birds do not have the ability to eat from this feeder. The extra wide roof protects the suet and the woodpeckers from the weather. Easy fill, only have to lift the lid to fill the suet cakes.
• 5/8" poly lumber made from recycled plastic and milk jugs
• Lifetime guarantee to never crack, split or fade
• Stainless steel screws
• Taupe base with green roof
• Holds up to 4 suet cakes
• Includes hanging cable
• Fully routed edges
• Deters grackles and starlings because they cannot hang upside down
• Made in the USA by Birds Choice
• Dimensions: 13 × 10 × 3 in
Great for the following bird types:
• Scarlet Tanagers
Nice large suet holder. Woodpeckers and nuthatches love it. Holds 4 cakes, so less fills.
Works just fine. Birds love it.
As advertised, this feeder is nicely built of quality materials. It's attractive and easy to load with up to 4 suet cakes, a useful feature in winter when getting to ours could be difficult. To keep the raccoons away I suspended the feeder on a 3/32" plastic-coated cable between to 2 trees with at least 4' separation all around. Apparently, even the squirrels can't get to it. So far, we've seen red bellied and downy woodpeckers, plus nuthatches, titmice, and chickadees. This suet feeder augments our large seed feeder and has proven a great addition for the suet loving, clinging birds.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Birds Choice designs and manufacturers the finest, highest quality professional outdoor products to enhance your yard and bring birds home. All of our products are based on thorough research in backyards of bird experts. The National Wildlife Federation requires 4 things in a yard to have it named as "Certified Wildlife Habitat." They are food, water, cover and places to raise young. Products from Birds Choice can help you fill those needs. Our bird feeders carry 9 different patents that are used to ensure the best bird-friendly and consumer-attractive innovative products available on the market today. We promote healthy birds by making our feeders easy to clean. Birds Choice belongs to the Wild Bird Feeding Industry's Quality Standards Program which establishes criteria for feeder construction, labeling and consumer education.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper