Birds Nesting Perch
Some species of birds prefer an open-front box. Song sparrows, catbirds, thrashers, phoebes, robins and barn swallows like to raise their families in a platform nest. This simple perch may be placed under the eaves, inside a garage or barn, or on the side of a building. It offers protection from elements and requires no maintenance. Suitable for Gray Catbirds (Dumetella carolinensis), American Robins (Turdus migratorius) and Barn Swallows (Hirundo rustica)
Dimensions: 9-1/2"h x 9-1/4"w x 8-1/2"d
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper