Coveside Horizontal Bluebird House
Accepted Payment Methods:
A safe house for bluebirds simulates a hollow tree limb.
Designed by Frank Zuern to be a safer nesting place for Eastern Bluebirds, this horizontal box simulates a hollow tree branch. Over 90% nest near the back of the box, behind a vertical baffle, out of the reach of predators.
Habitat: Prefers open woodlands and farmlands with scattered trees.
Range: Breeds east of the Rockies from southeastern Canada to the Gulf of Mexico. Winters in the southern part of the breeding range and Mexico.
•6.3"H x 6"W x 19.8"D
From my perspective, this is the best shaped bluebird house. It not draw draws bluebirds, they safely raise many families of bluebirds each season. This is the fifth one we have purchased...this time it is a gift. The bluebirds love to sit on top of it with the whole previous family sometimes. Their nest is built in the very back behind a low partition. The front portion seems to allows other bluebird family members to visit inside while mom is on the nest. Great design!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper