Coveside Flycatcher Bird House
Accepted Payment Methods:
Coveside Conservation Flycatcher House, Model #10053
• This house suits either the Great Crested Flycatcher of the eastern U.S. or the Ash-throated Flycatcher of the Southwest
• Place in an old orchard or at the edge of the woods to encourage those insect-eaters
• Includes appropriate ventilation, drainage, and opens for easy clean-out
• Sustainably grown 1" thick Eastern White Pine provides superior insulation
• Handcrafted with pride in Maine
• 12-1/2"H X 7"W X 9"D
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper