Coveside Conservation Products Bluebird Feeder
This feeder is designed to protect not only bluebirds but all smaller birds. Entrance holes on the end allow little ones in but keep starlings and other large birds out. The extended landing platform provides outside perches at each end. Bluebirds feed inside on berries and fruit, or mealworms and insects. Top swings up for easy filling. Mount on a post, pole, or hang from the attached cord.
Dimensions: 10-1/2"h x 15"w x 10-3/4"d
***Red cup included
Finally a perfect feeder that the Starlings & Blackbirds cannot enter!! It took only one day for the Bluebirds to figure it out. They visit throughout the day and are fun to watch as one might enter while the other sits and watches through the plexiglass from outside. Feeding dried meal worms which they love here in Southeast Penna. Well built.....very satisfied. Did not use the chain hanger. I built a shelf off of a 4"x4" post and screwed the base to the shelf....very sturdy.
Best bluebird feeder ever. Birds were in it within hours.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper