Bat House Kit
This top seller features a single chamber which will hold up to 20 bats. Similar in design to the "BAT"chelor Pad, but smaller. Features an extended landing pad and an interior covered with screening to provide bats with a maximum foothold. Also includes echolocation slot to help the bats locate the cavity. Designed to be an educational tool for youngsters, and adults alike. It comes with easy-to-follow instructions and information about bats.
Dimensions: 16"h x 8"w x 3-3/4"d
Looks to be pretty good although this is our first bat house, so we'll see!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper