12 Survivors First Aid Rollup Kit
The 12 Survivors First Aid Rollup Kit will treat a wide range of external injuries and offer you the ability to provide the intervention necessary to save a life. The kit unrolls to reveal zipped pouches for organized storage and do-it-yourself labels so you can easily identify all of your supplies under critical stress. With snap button straps, the kit easily attaches to the exterior of existing gear freeing up space in your pack and offering you unimpeded access to your medical supplies.
• 1 Emergency blanket
• 1 Poncho
• 8 PBT elastic bandages
• 4 Sterile non woven gauze pads
• 2 Wet cleaning wipes
• 4 BZK antiseptic swabs
• 4 Alcohol prep pads
• 1 Pair of PVC gloves
• 10 Adhesive band aids
• 1 Breath mask for mouth to mouth
• 1 Pair of tweezers
• 1 Zinc oxide adhesive plaster (tape)
• 2 Pairs of scissors
• 1 Tourniquet band
• 1 Emergency dressing
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper