Well Traveled Living 46,000 BTU Commercial Hammer Tone Black and Stainless Steel Patio Heater
Bringing outdoor heating fashion to a higher level, our Hammer Tone Black & Stainless Steel Commercial Patio Heater is the most powerful and fashionable patio heater on the market, with an output of an amazing 46,000 BTU's. Constructed of 304 commercial grade stainless steel and hammered black powder coated steel, this heavy duty unit features a Piezo ignition system and wide base for increased stability. This superior patio heater is perfect for the serious outdoor entertainer who appreciates fashionable design.
• 46,000 BTU's
• Commercial grade 304 stainless steel and hammered black powder coated steel
• Unique "Pilotless System" Single stage ignition process
• Piezo ignition
• Durable stainless steel burners & double mantle heating grid
• Uses standard 20 lb LPG BBQ tank NOT INCLUDED
• Safety auto shut off tilt valve
• Wide base for stability
• Patented Aluminum reflector hood
• Assembled Dimensions: 18" Base, 33" 5 Pc. Hood and 86" Height, Weight: 39 lbs.;
• Carton Dimensions: 18" L x 18" W x 31" H, Weight: 42 lbs.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper