American Expeditions Mallard Tumbler
The Insulated Acrylic Tumbler has become one of the hottest items in the gift industry; however, consumers have found that the standard 16 ounce capacity is too small to accommodate their beverage along with ice, so we have developed our series in a more effective 24 ounce size. It's the same great item with the right capacity! Each tumbler includes a screw-on lid and sturdy reusable acrylic straw. Made of BPA free, FDA approved food grade plastic. Includes straw and leak-proof lid. For use with cold beverages only. Not for use by children under three years of age. Features the quote: Do not forget, in the ebb and flow of life, an opportunity missed is an opportunity missed forever. Product features: 24 ounce capacity; screw-on lid with sturdy reusable straw; made with BPA-FREE plastic; double-wall construction for improved cold retention; hand-wash only do not microwave.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper