Conant Custom Brass Tube Bird Feeder w/ Thermometer, Satin Nickel
Be at one with nature and the outdoors with the Conant Brass bird feeder & thermometer in Satin Nickel. This combination bird feeder and thermometer allows you to check the weather while watching a variety of birds eat from the feeder. Holding more than a pound of birdseed, the feeder can accommodate different types of seed, letting you attract the species you desire. This particular iteration of the feeder, which is constructed of long-lasting anodized aluminum, features a satin nickel coloring, but it also comes in a bronze patina coloring. Because Conant products are designed to last, the feeder has a UV stabilized polycarbonate tube that's resistant to yellowing and cracking. The thermometer portion of the feeder is isolated from the rest of the feeder and includes both Farenheit and Celsius numbering with a range from -40 to 120 degrees Farenheit. To simplify your life, the feeder has a secure friction lid that opens easily for refilling and can be completely disassembled for easy cleaning.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper