Conant Custom Brass Grande View 1.75 lb Capacity Tube Bird Feeder w/ Thermometer, Satin Nickel
Two-in-One bird feeder thermometer (BFT28SN). This combination outdoor bird feeder/thermometer allows viewers to check the weather while watching birds feed. Attracts many bird types and accomodates more than 1 lb. of different blends of bird seed. Popular SATIN NICKEL color matches today's kitchen and bathroomhardware . 10-year limited warranty included.Constructed of long-lasting anodized aluminum, this unique bird feeder has a UV stabilized polycarbonate tube that resists yellowing and cracking. The secure friction fit top allows for easy filling while the quick release bottom makes it easy to clean. The isolated thermometer chamber stays clean, and shows temperature in both F and C (range in F: -40 to 120 degrees). Entire feeder can be easily disassembled for more thorough cleaning. 24 inches tall (including hanger), weighs .1.5lbs.
• Two-in-One bird feeder Thermometer
• 10-year limited warranty included
• The isolated thermometer chamber stays clean
• Shows temperature in both F and C (range in F: -40 to 120 degrees
• 24 inches tall (including hanger), weighs .1.5lbs.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper