Droll Yankees Bird Lovers Think Pink 8" Songbird Tube Bird Feeder
• For Sunflower Seed or Quality Mixes
• Quality Plastic Feeders
• Not sold to the Discount Merchandisers!
• Constructed of Durable Plastic Parts
• Metal bail wire, UV stabilized polycarbonate tube prevents yellowing
• Threaded base-fits DY Accessories
• Great Starter feeder or for Children
• Available in Sunflower and Nyjer seed models
• All Bird Lovers products are covered by a LIMITED WARRANTY on defects in workmanship and Materials
Excellent feeder! The goldfinches love it!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1969, Peter Kilham developed the A-6F tubular bird feeder, leading to a new and exciting approach in bird feeding. As an artist, engineer and inventor, he cared about using quality materials and innovative design to create a feeder that birds loved and people found easy to use. Still a best seller, the functional simplicity of the A-6 preserves its place as the standard in the industry.
At Droll Yankees, we continue to strive to maintain the high standards of design and functionality set by Peter Kilham. We're proud of our feeders and the legacy of being recognized as makers of the world's best bird feeders.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper