First Nature Red Ready to Use Nectar Concentrate 64 oz
First Nature Ready-To-Use Nectar features a 64 fluid ounce (half gallon) bottle with an easy pour grip. Ready-To-Use nectar ends the mess of feeding hummingbirds. A Special Solution of the Perfect Hummingbird Sugars! Simply Amazing Results! First Nature Nectar is a premium product that ends the mess of feeding hummingbirds. No granulated sugars or dry mixes to spill, no boiling water, no sticky cleanup. Scientific studies have repeatedly shown that hummingbirds prefer sucrose to the monosacharides glucose or fructose. Knowing this, First Nature Nectar uses the finest food-grade sucrose and not less effective invert sugars found in other products. Not only is First Nature Nectar the easiest hummingbird food to use, it's also the most healthy choice for these colorful visitors. Youll be astounded at how hummingbirds respond!
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper