Good Directions Fly-Thru Circle Bird Feeder, Venetian Bronze
Unique Copper and Venetian Bronze finished steel bird feeder is designed to lure birds in for a snack and help bird watchers' favorite activity last all day long! The Fly-Through feeder is a perfect addition to any garden setting.
• Round design
• Holds 5+ lbs of seed
• Dimensions: 15"H x 11"W
For looks & ease of feeding I give it a 5 star; however, I bought a similar birdfeeder about a year ago at a Lowes but quickly discovered the design of the opening allowed the seeds to become drenched even during a light rain so I removed it. Fast forward a year and I finally bought a cover to prevent the rain from soaking the seeds and rehung. I went out to refill the feeder and much to my horror a small chickadee had managed to get inside the cylinder and died. Needless to say I took it down until my hubs can fashion some type of mesh to prevent this from happening again. Unless the design of this one has been modified I wouldn't take the chance.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper