Random House Sibley Backyard Birding Postcards (100 postcards)
Perfect for the birder in your life, this handsome box set of 100 postcards features original watercolor illustrations from David Sibley, America's leading ornithologist. Culled from The Sibley Field Guide to Birds, each bird is lovingly rendered in watercolors by David Sibley and chosen with their individual beauty and prominence in the country (with special focus on backyard birds) in mind. Housed in an elegant keepsake box, these postcards are ideal for mailing to friends and family, framed and used as dicor, or attached to presents as unique gift tags. Format: Postcard Box Set, 4-1/2 x 6-1/2, 100 postcards. Content: 100 cards featuring watercolor illustrations of birds on front, blank on reverse.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper