Toland Sunflower Tabletop Rain Gauge
Decorate your patio and measure your rainfall all in one with this classic Sunflower Rain Gauge. This decorative, metal rain gauge has both form and function, a beautiful addition to any garden or patio and its easy-to-read and accurate udometer measures up to 7-inches of rain. This classic design has a rustic finish to give it some old world flare. The sunflower is attached to a sturdy metal base so it's easy to sit on top of a patio table or deck railing. The udometer is made of glass with bold lettering so it's to read the measurements and has flat bottom so it's sure to give an accurate measurement of rain. The antique finish is weather resistant and should last season after season. The glass udometer gives a real refined look to this rain gauge, however in extremely cold areas of the country be sure to bring your rain gauge inside if the temperature drops below freezing, the glass udometer can crack and break if there is water in it and it's left out in freezing temperatures.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper