Toland Clear Udometer Rain Gauge
•Replace the udometer (glass vial) in your broken Toland Home Garden Rain Gauge with one of these Toland Replacement Udometers
the original raingauge glass cracked because we left it outside not emptied in temps.. Service for the replacement was very good. we have kept the new glass inside and will place it back outside when the weather here warms up in March.
My husband is obsessed with checking how much rain we have had. Ok...not obsessed, but really enjoys it. We were having some work done at our home and one of the workers hit the glass tube with a cast aluminum chair and cracked it. Needless to say, someone was a little upset! I found your site and was able to replace the tube. I called your company and the person I spoke with was knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant. I gave the rain gauge tube to my husband for Christmas and his eyes just lit up. We are back in business and order has been restored to the our house! Thanks, Backyard Chirper!
Excellent. Just what I needed.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper