Window Alert Stop Bird Attack Window Spray
Some territorial birds vigorously defend their territory. These birds perceive their own reflection in a window to be another bird competing for their mate - and attack. Repeated attacks deplete a bird's energy, putting its health and nesting brood at risk. Stop Bird Attack eliminates the bird's window reflection, calms the birds, and stops the attack. The product is a removable, white coating that may be sprayed on any window under attack. Stop Bird Attack is effective for Northern Cardinals, American Robins, California Towhees, and other territorial birds. (9 ounce aerosol can) Stop Bird Attack cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or international destinations including Canada.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper