Bushnell 12x25 Black Roof BAK-4, WP/FP, Twist Up Eyecups, Box 6 L
Like the name says, these binoculars are made for water. Splash them, soak them, dunk them - and they'll emerge 100% fog free and dry inside. Perfect for skiers, snowmobilers, anglers and kayakers. True waterproof construction and a rugged, non-slip rubber design makes the H2O series a simple choice for those whose lifestyle borders on the hyper side of active. Take them with you everywhere.
• BaK-4 roof prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
• Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission and brightness
• Waterproof: O-ring sealed and nitrogen-purged for 100% reliable, fog-free performance
• Large center focus knob for easy, precise adjustments
• Non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a firm grip
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Since Dave Bushnell founded the company in 1947, BushnellÂ® has built its position as the market leader in sports optics through a combination of optical performance, innovation, reliability and value.
Bushnell leads the market in all product categories. Bushnell has created the worldÂs best-known optical products for hunting, birding, spectator sports, stargazing and more, including sports optics marketed under the Bausch & LombÂ® brand name.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper