Browning 7710 High Noon LED 3C Spotlight
The Browning High Noon LED Spotlight uses a Cree L.E.D. bulb to produce up to 200 lumens of light. This Browning Flashlight will shine to 435 yards and runs on three regular C batteries. The L.E.D. bulb is rated for 50,000 hours of use. The Browning High Noon Flashlight is very efficient and will run on the low setting with 45 lumens of light for 84 hours or 3 1/2 days on one set of batteries. It will run for 27 hours on the high setting. In addition to a high and low setting, the Browning High Noon Spotlight has a fast-strobe setting for personal safety and signaling. The spot light is waterproof, floats and is submersible to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes. There is a safety lock-out feature on the handle which prevents the light from being turned on accidentally. The light is constructed of high-impact polycarbonate with a rubberized lens. It has a lightweight soft-touch grip and only weighs 18 oz. including the batteries. A folding stand is also included in the design and allows for hand-free use. A lanyard and shoulder strap are included with the Browning High Noon Waterproof Spotlight.
• Waterproof and Submersible to 1M (ANSI IPX8)
• High, Low and Flashing Settings
• Powerful Long-Distance Spot Beam shines 435 yards
• Extreme Long-Run Time: 27 hours on High; 84 hours on Low
• Cree LED will not burn out and never needs replacing
• Safety Lock-Out on handle protects battery life
• Soft-Touch rubberized coating
• High-impact polycarbonate body with flexible rubber lens ring
• Built-in folding stand with multiple positions
• Lightweight: only 18 oz, including batteries
• Drop-tested on concrete from 1M without functional damage
• Includes lanyard and shoulder strap
• Requires 3 C batteries (not included)
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper