Adirondack Mountain Club Adirondack Birding
Unavailable. This item is no longer available for purchase.
Accepted Payment Methods:
A comprehensive guide to birding sites in the Adirondack Park. Includes descriptions and directions to sixty places where you can walk or paddle to observe the most interesting birds. 200 illustrations including 16 pages of color photographs. By John Peterson and Gary Lee. Paperback. 240 pages. 5.5" x 8.5".
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper
Through June 30, take $5 off any order over $100. Use promotional code CRAZYJUNE during checkout.
Through June 30, take $20 off any order over $500. Use promotional code BIGSAVINGS during checkout.
Join our mailing list to receive giveaways, coupons & information exclusively for subscribers. Click here to join.