Smart Solar Umbrella Series Solar Fountain
The Boy and Girl Reading on a Bench Solar Fountain is from the Umbrella Series line of fountains at Smart Solar. This fountain depicts a boy and girl sitting on a bench in the rain under an umbrella as they read a book together. To give the impression of falling rain the fountain draws up water from the reservoir below and comes out through the top of the umbrella. The water reservoir holds roughly 1 gallon of water and when cleaning the fountain the reservoir can be drained allowing for it to be wiped clean and then refilled again. The solar fountain operates without wires making setup a breeze simply needing direct sunlight and water to work. This product comes in an aged bronze finish and because the fountain is solar powered it does not have any operating costs.
• Solar fountain operates in sunlight.
• Water trickles off umbrella.
• 1 gallon water capacity.
• No wires to install.
• Low maintenance with zero operating costs.
I absolutely love this bird bath. Easy to assemble. The umbrella raining water is so cool. I would recommend it. As the instructions state it works great as long as it is in the sun.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper