Rutland 1/4" x 2" Hex Starter Rod, use with 1/2" Drill
Accepted Payment Methods:
• This Rutland Hex Starter Rod measures 1/4 in. x 2 in., and is made of sturdy steel construction.
• This hex starter rod can be attached to your own electric 1/2 in. drill, and allows you to connect to almost any TLC torque lock connector rods for whatever your application might be.
• Some of the various uses for these connector rods is they can be attached to tile breakers for those tough clay tile breaking jobs, or they also come with brushes or a series of loops and chains for tough creosote cleanup.
• 1/4" W x 2" L hex starter rod.
• Steel construction.
• For use with almost any 1/2 inch electric drill.
• Connects the drill with almost any TLC torque lock connector rod for various applications. - Ship Weight: 3.00 lbs.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper