Therm-a-Rest HyperFlow Microfilter
Accepted Payment Methods:
The HyperFlow microfilter utilizes the latest Hollow Fiber Technology and our most advanced engineering to make water treatment so small and so easy to use, it will change the way you travel in the backcountry. Its ergonomic design, diminutive size and tool-free maintainability make it just as appropriate on day trips as it is on multi-day excursions. Add a filtration rate of 3-liters per minute and you've got the most efficient microfilter ever created. Also included is a Quick Connect bottle adaptor-allowing direct connection to all MSRr hydration products and a variety of other "wide mouth" containers-and an advanced prefilter to prolong the life of your filter.
High Flow Rate: Pumps more than 3 liters per minute or one liter every 20 strokes.
Ultralight: Just 7.4 oz. (209 g).
Ultra-small: Just 7x3.5 in. ( 17.8 x 8.3 cm) makes it easy to take along even when space is at a premium.
Field-Maintainable: Can be cleaned repeatedly for flow recovery without tools.
Super Convenient: Quick Connect bottle adapter lets you filter water directly into a variety of containers, including all MSR hydration products and other wide-mouth containers
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper