Eureka! Northern Breeze Screen House
Accepted Payment Methods:
The perfect 3-season shelter! Vertical side walls provide maximum usable interior space, plus built-in wind curtains on all four sides double as awnings when extra space is needed (one set of awning poles is included) or may be secured in place for shelter from the wind.
A picnic table will easily fit inside or outside beneath the awning. Ring & pin assembly, durable shock-corded aluminum frame and Eureka! hub make set-up fast and easy. Roof, splash cloth and wind curtains are super durable too, thanks to rugged 150 denier StormShield fabric.
• Large 12' x 12' interior is perfect for picnics or camping
• 150 denier StormShield fabric roof, splash cloth and wind curtains are UV, acid rain and tear-resistant
• 50 denier No-see-um netting on all sides for superior bug control
• Two full-length doors zip open completely and out of the way for easy entry / exit
• Includes (4) 7/8-1" seamless aluminum poles
• Optional snap-in floor accessory (available below) may be added for ground coverage
• 12' x 12', packs to 12 1/2 x 42"
• 8'5"" peak interior height
• Area: 144 sq. ft.
• Minimum weight (top, poles, stakes and bags): 28 lbs.
• Limited lifetime warranty.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper