Basic Gift Basket for Women/Girls - Body Wrap
Accepted Payment Methods:
A lighter version of our deluxe basket. A beautiful reusable flutter pannier packed with a body wrap (your choice) in your choice of colors. Also includes gourmet sugar cookies, Burt's Bees Healthy Treatment Kit in resealable pack and comes wrapped in purple tulle tied with a yellow ribbon with a hand lettered gift card.
Please note: We reserve the right to substitute basket style for one of equal or greater value based on in stock availability.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Towel Buddies is dedicated to helping families grow strong. Towel Buddies was started by a stay at home mom to 3 beautiful children in early 2000 in beautiful Savannah, GA. We encourage all moms to find a way to stay at home with their own little Critters. Towel Buddies products are handmade and distributed by other stay at home moms as well. We pride ourselves in offering quality, unique affordable gift items.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper