ClipMate USB-Light only,Blk,Wht & Red Led
Streamlight ClipMate USB - Light only Black with White and Red LEDs 61125
A multi-function, USB rechargeable clip-on light that grabs onto pockets or hats for hands-free use. No need to worry about finding a cord to charge it, as it features a built-in USB charge tab.
• Features a white C4® LED and a 620-639nm red LED
• Multiple modes:
-C4 LED for white light:
*White C4 LED High: 70 lumens; 500 candela; runs 3.5 hours
*White C4 LED Low: 10 lumens; 50 candela; runs 24 hours
-Red LED preserves night vision:
*Red LED High:0 .5 lumens; 9 candela; runs 16 hours
*Red LED Low: 0.2 lumens; 3 candela; runs 65 hours
• Lithium ion battery fully recharges in-product in 4 hours; rechargeable up to 300 times
• Charge indication LED: LED steady red charging; LED blinking red charged
• IPX4 water-resistant; 1 meter impact resistance tested
• Remove the tethered USB cover to expose the charge tab for charging via USB source or AC wall adapter.
• Polymer housing makes the light extremely durable, abrasion resistant and light weight.
• Push button switch cycles through low, high and off; turn light on then press and hold the button to change from white LED to red LED
• 3.2 in. (81 mm); 1.9 oz (53.8 grams) with battery
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
A bright flashlight is a good idea. A bright idea is even better.
Nearly 30 years ago we saw the light. Harnessed it. Then decided to do something big with it. Share it with everyone. And call ourselves Streamlight.
We started making flashlights - incredibly durable, amazingly bright ones - for people and professionals all over the world. Soon it became a matter of pride and street smarts to carry a Streamlight flashlight. But that's only part of the Streamlight story.
Sure, we think ultra-tough, super-bright flashlights are great ideas. After all, they satisfy so many needs and have just as many applications. But Streamlight - from the very beginning - has concentrated its efforts on new ideas. Innovations. Lights no one else can offer, that solve problems. Lights so unique - so practical - users often wonder how they lived without them.
Innovative, breakthrough ideas like the first convertible flashlight/headlamp for convenient hands-free use. A handcuff key combined with an LED that gives police a handy light at their fingertips, and makes their jobs easier. Gun-mounted lights that are 60% lighter than others, so they never affect a weapon's balance. And the very first high-intensity halogen rechargeable flashlight. We created it in 1975, and it has since changed the flashlight industry forever.
To enhance our lights, we feature the most technologically advanced options out there. Like a special tailcap that enables dimming or flashing, increasing a light's battery life up to 200%. Quick-release straps on our lanterns that give fire and rescue workers extra safety and flexibility. Switches on the tailcap for one-handed use. Lights with an advanced elastomer grip, ergonomically designed for a sure hold. Even an intelligent backup power system that turns our lanterns on, the moment all the lights go out.
At Streamlight, we love to build truly great flashlights. Today they shine in more places than ever before. But coming up with the innovative ideas behind them is what really gets us going. It's why Streamlight has always been on the cutting edge of flashlight innovation. It's what keeps us fresh and our customers happy. And that's the brightest idea of all.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper